Friday, November 6, 2015

How Can We Share Information without Censorship?

When I wish to write about my studies and experiences regarding my personal return to health, I'm always frustrated by the imposed censorship rules that make it illegal to speak freely any more.  When I wish to use words like cure, remedy, solution, health, diabetes, cancer, pain, fever, sciatica..........whatever the term may be.......... I am putting myself and others at risk.  
Do I trust the FDA?  the FTC?  The AMA?  Big Pharma?  Of course not.  Who is that foolish?
Do I trust that our government honestly cares about our personal health?  Of course not.  I'm not stupid.
But I do love Freedom and our Constitution that guarantees us the right to free speech.  I wish those in charge did too.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment