Thursday, November 12, 2015

Litsea, Tulsi, Elemi, Ginger...........Some of my favorite essential oils

I've been trying out some new essential oils--ones I'd never heard of before: Litsea, Tulsi and Elemi. (I got mine at www.fabulousfrannie.com.)   Oh, my goodness!!! I've used all three plus ginger and sage this week (from www.purifyskintherapy.com) and have been thrilled with their properties.  One of Litsea's strengths is skin care, and I was able to help my daughter-in-law with that.  My granddaughter spent too much time on a spinny ride and didn't feel so good afterward.  Ginger to the rescue.
Tulsi was funny because to my son it smelled like cedarwood, but to me it only smelled like clove.  It numbed my tongue a bit like clove would, but I used it topically on a spot on my back that needed attention. Ahhhh.   Much better!  And Elemi muscle tested really strongly for a friend who was worried about his liver.  Sage came in handy when my friend was fearful about some upcoming medical tests.  It got her through them OK.  Study Litsea, Tulsi, Elemi.....etc.  There are  MANY reasons to be grateful that God put them in this world so that we could be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment