Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Why I LOVE doTERRA Essential Oils

Since 2012 I have used these oils on a daily basis to address every physical and emotional issue we have faced except childbirth.  If you have not researched essential oils, then you don't know that most (90+%) are diluted, altered with chemicals and fertilizers, dummied down to be cheap and created from distressed plants.  doTERRA never does that.  In fact, they use 54 different tests and independent third-party labs for EVERY BATCH of oils they collect from around the world!!!  Integrity is their mantra.  I've tried and tested other brands and no one compares.  No one, no matter how big their name or how big their brand.  No one.  Trust doTERRA to give you the highest vibrational frequencies and help.
For more info, email me at ericabeready@gmail.com.  I've taught classes on this for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment